ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Anybody attend Saturdays practice?

cravnravn

Guest BallTMore

You're right, it's one practice, but here are my observations from Saturday.

The Good:

Cundiff. Hit from 58. Never a doubt. He appears to be zoned in already.

Cary Williams. He gets picked on a lot, but he holds his ground. I don't think he was out of position once all day.

Torry Smith. He's bigger than I thought he would be. Noticeably fast, and showed good route running and hands.

Ray Rice. Didn't get to showcase his talents much in practice, but you can see he is in great shape and is going to be explosive this season.

Ngata, Suggs, Ray. About what you would expect from them. Suggs is going to have another great season and Ngata will be a beast again. Ray is Ray.

The Bad:

Tyrod Taylor. Overthrows, fumbles, accuracy issues. But he can run. We need a vet for sure. Are season is cooked if he has to play for more than a few snaps.

Harper. Stone hands

Pitta. He's not Heap. Missed passes in traffic and when open. Didn't impress me Saturday. But it's early.

Foxworth. Can't say much about his game, but he is running like an 80 year old man. He is not close to 100%

The Rest:

Joe made some good throws, but he looks like he is going to be running for his life this season. The O-line did not look good. Immediate pressure from every angle.

Didn't get to see as much of Kindle and Jimmy Smith. Hope they play Thursday.

Doss looked ok. Dropped a few, caught a few. Nothing eye-catching Saturday, but I hear he has been impressing in camp.

Joe made some good throws, but he looks like he is going to be running for his life this season. The O-line did not look good. Immediate pressure from every angle.

This is really my biggest and main concern.