ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Saturdays Practice...

vmax

Thank you cbs!

Aug. 13, 2011 3:12 p.m. - by Jason Butt - Injured players return to practice

TE Ed Dickson (hamstring), CB Jimmy Smith (groin), WR James Hardy (hamstring), CB Domonique Foxworth (knee), ILB Tavares Gooden (neck), OT Ramon Harewood (knees), OT Andre Ramsey (hand) and RB Matt Lawrence (undisclosed) are practicing Saturday. Hardy's practicing for the first time in over a week. Ravens RapidReports

Aug. 13, 2011 3:06 p.m. - by Jason Butt - Three players not practicing

Not practicing Saturday: OT Marshal Yanda (undisclosed), C Matt Birk (knee) and RB Damien Berry (undisclosed). None of these players have been present on the field thus far. Ravens RapidReports

17 minutes ago - by Jason Butt - Evans takes pressure off WRs

Bringing in WR Lee Evans should slow the game down mentally for rookie WRs Torrey Smith and Tandon Doss. “I think it takes the pressure off those guys,” coach John Harbaugh said. “It allows them to grow. Developing your players is really important.” Ravens RapidReports

19 minutes ago - by Jason Butt - Harbaugh impressed by Evans

Coach John Harbaugh gave his first impression of WR Lee Evans: “He didn’t miss a beat. He acted like he knew what we were doing. We were only in a meeting for 10 minutes, it wasn’t like he knew any of the plays.” Ravens RapidReports

29 minutes ago - by Jason Butt - Evans likes stable situation

WR Lee Evans was never used to franchise stability, playing for three head coaches and with six different starting quarterbacks in seven years. “To come to a stable situation builds confidence in me that I can get better every day,” Evans said. Ravens RapidReports

30 minutes ago - by Jason Butt - Evans' goal: Make first playoffs

WR Lee Evans never made the playoffs in seven seasons with the Bills. He’s hoping that changes in Baltimore. “I’m fired up about it," Evans said. "I want to do anything I can to help this team win.”

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/rapid-reports/team/BAL

pic30.gif And then there's this gem...

10 minutes ago - by Jason Butt - Cousins may be better suited at G

Coach John Harbaugh said there’s a chance OT Oniel Cousins could be better suited to play G instead of T. Cousins struggled at both RT and LT throughout Thursday’s preseason game against Philadelphia. He hasn’t had a solid training camp at RT. Ravens RapidReports

Thank you cbs!

pic30.gif And then there's this gem...

Hmmm...Preston was saying there's talk of moving Yanda back to RT...I wonder if they think Cousins is the answer at RG...I doubt it. I think we need to get somebody to replace Cousins.