ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

One Thing is Clear

vmax

Bichiotti, Harbaugh and Ozzie were not happy with last years offense.

They basicly blew it up this off season.

Bichiotti and Ozzie were talking about getting Lee Evens before the lock out started.It was a surprise to us but not to them.

You knew they had planned to get rid of Heap and Mason long ago when they sent out the season tickets and their pictures were not on any of them.

The salary cap is part of it too. Steve has said, "What I try to do is remind the football guys sometimes that if Joe is almost as good as Harry, and Harry costs four times as much as Joe, then it would be in our best interests to get Joe on the field.”

You can learn a lot about all the moves by reading into that.

They are having a ball watching Cam cook in their oven. It's basicly, "Cam. We are very unhappy. Look at us Cam. We're.. not.. happy."

They want the heat of him. A lot of heat because only massive doses of extreme pain will force Cam to change some of his ways.

BTW...I like the changes. Now to see if they were right.

The salary cap is part of it too. Steve has said, "What I try to do is remind the football guys sometimes that if Joe is almost as good as Harry, and Harry costs four times as much as Joe, then it would be in our best interests to get Joe on the field.”

You can learn a lot about all the moves by reading into that.

I totally agree with this statement. They need to use it more with their own guys.