ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Wow Mike...just Wow!

vmax

Never heard him talk like this about the Ravens before...It is a balanced article and not all purple kool aid stuff, but it is a very solid positive article. Very fair.

If as a fan, you're starting to feel good about the Ravens, you should.......

...After last season, including the playoff loss to Pittsburgh, I thought the Ravens had the best team in the NFL. The Steelers didn't beat them; the Ravens beat themselves.

This season, they are a better team, at least on paper. If they can hold their own at the beginning of the season, they'll prove it at the end.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/bs-sp-preston-ravens-0906-20110905,0,6382238.column

Maybe Ozzie got him all pumped up... :gorave:

I think we are younger, more athletic and faster than we've been the last two years. I think this team will be a better team in October and November than they will be in September," said Ravens general manager Ozzie Newsome. "Then you may go, 'What are you saying?' I'm saying we've got some young guys that are going to get better. Ed Dickson, Dennis Pitta, Pernell McPhee, Sergio Kindle.

"I can just go ahead and name the receivers that we have and also the young corners that we have. When you watch these players in September and then you watch these guys in October or November, they are going to be different players."

671d69bb7522beeedf5d243250771905-getty-122139879.jpg