ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Bands

tsylvester

Nope, not rock, pop, r&b blue grass nor rap, but instrumental bands. If you watch college football, then you know where I am going. To me at least, the college bands are what takes the football above that of the NFL.

The tunes they play, the half time shows, man, it makes the games so much more fun.

I know, the Ravens have one, I take nothing from the volunteer group, they do the best that they can, but for me, they could do a lot more. I remember my times going to the games, one could barely hear them. I know it wasn't until the past few years that the Ravens actually gave them mics to help boost their in game sound.

But in reality, they need to be bigger, need more volunteers, especially the horn section.

The half time show would be much better, not just in sound, but in the way they display script Ravens.

Yes, NFL, put some money into it for each team, not much, $100 per game, pay the drummers, flutes, trumpets, trombone players, etc, take a page from college, for each NFL team, let's have some real fun...