ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Pay Attention Pagano

vmax

We don't want to see the 1st, 2nd or 3rd offensive play of the Jets be a bomb to Holmes for a TD. The Jet's will come up trying to surprise and catch the Ravens D before they get their first hits in.

The Jets have to score first. Quick... and stay on top to keep the crowd out of the game.

They are going to come gunning early.

Read this please!

Coming off a game against the Raiders when he was targeted twice, resulting in one reception for 19 yards, wideout Santonio Holmes expects to see more balls thrown his way this week against the Ravens.

"It's going to be in the game plan," Holmes said. "Hopefully (Mark) Sanchez and (Brian Schottenheimer) realize, putting the ball in my hands, I can make a big difference. And I'm pretty sure the defense is going to be more afraid if I do touch the ball more than two times and they're going to be satisfied if I don't at all."

Schottenheimer acknowledged Holmes made his opinion clear.

"I knew he was frustrated and I get that," the offensive coordinator said. "But again, the beautiful thing about it is, we were all here last year for the three or four games he won or helped us win. Believe me, it's something we want to do."

They want to start out like the Ravens did on the Steelers and Rams.

That's the game plan.

Weather the storm and beat them into submission please. :gorave:

Thank You

We don't want to see the 1st, 2nd or 3rd offensive play of the Jets be a bomb to Holmes for a TD. The Jet's will come up trying to surprise and catch the Ravens D before they get their first hits in.

The Jets have to score first. Quick... and stay on top to keep the crowd out of the game.

They are going to come gunning early.

Read this please!

They want to start out like the Ravens did on the Steelers and Rams.

That's the game plan.

Weather the storm and beat them into submission please. :gorave:

Thank You

We shouldn't have to blitz often if the Jet's Oline is as bad as everyone is saying. Suggs, Ngata, Redding and McPhee should be able to do the trick. If you do blitz, send Ray as opposed to a member of the secondary - we will definitely need the coverage help against Holmes, Plex and Mase

Max,

Excellent points ! If you are the Jets, what better way to silence the crowd and force us to play catch up- plays right into Rexs hands.

Our secondary is clearly our biggest weakness - no question- and Pagano & Co had better be ready for Holmes,Burress and Keller.

Since our secondary is our D's weak link, our pass rush has to be just as effective as in weeks 1 and 3. Got to be in Sanchez's grill EVERY pass play. :yeah:

To me, how each other's passing attack do will largely dictate who wins the game.

Should be an awesome game !

:gorave:

To me the timing is everything.

Rex has to catch the Ravens napping during the first few plays of the game.

Get a quick score. Get the crowd quiet a little...get the Ravens offense to press...get a turnover and then they control the whole gamre.

It's his only and best shot.

e343aa92bfdc8f91940acee94700da08_width_600x.jpg?0cba521e