ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Andrew Luck

tsylvester

So, he will be on prime time tonight, big game against the Ducks. Has anyone seen him play? I've only watched the high lights of his games. One should not judge a player based soley on highlights, but if I did, man oh man is he gonna be eaten alive in the pros.

From what I have seen, his delivery is slow and deliberate, not much zip on the ball. Sure, he can technically make all the throws in the NFL, but with little if any zip on the ball, bat downs, pick-sixes in his future.

I know the talking heads have compared him to Elway, but only so far as to say that he plays for Cards and is more NFl ready, as Elway was...Frankly, he reminds me very much of Joe Montanna, Wekp, we should geta good look at him tonight.

Well if the Dolts get him he very well could. Also I want to see how Newton does when teams start to adapt to him. Can he readapt?

He's adapted every year for the past 3 years. Why would he stop now.?

two things. Papa, notice his stick throws, all in front of him. Most people, other than an eagles punter, can make that throw. I'm talkin the deep out, the wr slip screen, even an out pattern 10 yards down field, on the opposite side of the field. as I said, I've not seen much of his games, other than the high lights, so perhaps tonight he can show some real arm strenth.

As for Cam, i've never seena quarterback go from so far inaccurate to where he is now in just a week or two.... Unreal. We are not talking about inches here, going from the broud side of a barn to a barn door..... No, we are going from him not being able to hit a barn to him putting it in a tin cup at 100 yards. He is amazing. I do have a theorey, but need to see more interviews with him. I honestly think he has aspergers. It would make perfect sense for him to master the NFL game so quickly, after being so inacurate... either way, he is fun to watch and yes, I do think he will do this against defense that are fast & good.... His accuracy is that good and the speed of his passes is incredible.... He has touch when he needs it, one special talent there.

two things. Papa, notice his stick throws, all in front of him. Most people, other than an eagles punter, can make that throw. I'm talkin the deep out, the wr slip screen, even an out pattern 10 yards down field, on the opposite side of the field. as I said, I've not seen much of his games, other than the high lights, so perhaps tonight he can show some real arm strenth.

As for Cam, i've never seena quarterback go from so far inaccurate to where he is now in just a week or two.... Unreal. We are not talking about inches here, going from the broud side of a barn to a barn door..... No, we are going from him not being able to hit a barn to him putting it in a tin cup at 100 yards. He is amazing. I do have a theorey, but need to see more interviews with him. I honestly think he has aspergers. It would make perfect sense for him to master the NFL game so quickly, after being so inacurate... either way, he is fun to watch and yes, I do think he will do this against defense that are fast & good.... His accuracy is that good and the speed of his passes is incredible.... He has touch when he needs it, one special talent there.

I'm impressed Sylvester. You get it.

Thanks BB,............ Who ever runs that field at Stanford should be ashamed. These supposed experts think they can just toss sod down and have it playable in a week are nuts; a waste of money. It only looks good for tv, they are better off playing on a terrible looking field....

I won't judge Luck on one game, and I do agree with Kirk, the kid has no one to work with to show off the arm. Even so, I would not spend a number one on him at this point................