ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ray Lewis

varaven45

Where'd the message go?

Crav, Strange stuff dude but here is my verbage:

In my opinion, its probably time we moved on w/o Ray. Look, I would love to keep this warrior but, as everyone has stated, his best days are clearly behind and we need to go in a newer direction. This team has many rising stars - Flacco, Jason Brown, Suggs, McClain, Leonard, etc.....- and we need to find the resources to sign and keep them for the long haul.

If Ray wants to stay he can. But if he feels compelled by God, Money or other reasons to move on, then by gosh, move on. This team needs to act in a financially prudent way; not like the nuckleheads in DC or Dallas.

This team and Harbs have a mantra in place - its about team and getting better. On the surface, Ray doesnt appear to be part of that program.

Its time to move on, get younger, better and think about a new face/look on the franchise - maybe Joe Flacco. maybe Ed Reed. Either way, I am ready to turn the page and embrace a great team with a very bright future.

Go RAVENS !!