ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

AJ Green My Ass

cravnravn

65 catches 1057 yards 7 TD's and ESPN ranks him as the 10th best player in the AFCN..Who are they kidding

Yet these numbers dont get a mention? 50 catches, 841 yards and 7 TD's

ravens-torrey-smith-td-ap_606.jpg

He's made a hell of alot more impact plays then Green ever did.

Torrey Smith is really awesome, but AJ Green is a beast and probably a better all around receiver. It's like comparing Mike Wallace and Larry Fitz. Wallace is very dangerous, but Fitz is the all around better receiver. I expect Green to absolutely blow up this year, but Torrey Smith is going to have some sick numbers as well. You cannot go wrong with either guy. IMO, Torrey will definitely be well into that top 10 list next year.

Ouch... harsh!!!

I could be wrong, I just see some similarities. Both were well thought of as rooks and both lit it up their first year. Both however had trouble producing once they were figured out.

Now if AJ was injured that's one thing, but his production dropped off considerably. We'll have to see if he avoids the one hit wonder issue alot of rookies go through.

Hes a monster for 3/4 quarters of a season..Last time I checked, the NFL plays 4 quarters in a season..In which TD Smith absolutely blows Overrated AJ out of the water..AJ did as much as you and I in the last quarter of the season, and I'll tell you like I tell the Steeler fans, Injuries are never an excuse, If he was hurt, tell him to Tampon up and sit down.