ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Could the Ravens swindle the Saints

papasmurfbell

This guy is clearly smarter than anyone I have ever met. He absolutely has one line answers for everything. It's amazing to see the wisdom, depth, and intricacy of his evaluations. I'm on the edge of my seat awaiting his next predication. I'm still blown away with "the Ravens won't win the Super Bowl" prediction. I mean, talk about sticking your neck out! ;)

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blah blah, more useless info and nonsense. I'm going to concentrate on something that is worth while.

Here's more facts that shows trading a CB right now would not be wise: From the team report on Yahoo sports:

"Boldin burned Jimmy Smith on a long pass but couldn't outrun him into the end zone, settling for a long gain into the Red Zone"

This is in line with some other reports that state Jimmy is making big strides, but he's not the consistent shutdown guy we're expecting yet. He's a nickel at this point. I expect him to improve to the #2 before the season is over, but at this point he isn't there. Trading a CB at this juncture just doesn't make sense.

What is it? I don't see one.

I'm going to assume that you are going to make your annual prediction which doesn't include the Ravens in the Superbowl. I'm going to predict that the Ravens will win the Superbowl. If my assumption is right about your prediction but you end up being wrong in the long run then you must leave this board for good. If I'm wrong then I will worship you and be your lacky on this board.

Good. Because I was going with if the Ravens don't win the SB then you put a bullet in your head. If the Ravens win I will do it. Lets bet for something worth while.

I was thinking about that but then I came to the conclusion that would be sick and too violent. Forcing you to hang yourself or hanging you myself was another thought I had.