ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

If they go get a Vet grab Benson

papasmurfbell

So first he ran all over the Ravens and the Ravens couldn't stop him. Now, after seeing the stats, he got the hard yards that killed the Ravens? How many times has Cincy beat the ravens in the past 3-4 years? More importantly how many playoff games have they won? How many times have they even made the playoffs?

All of this doesn't matter because it's not part of the argument. You argument was that Benson killed the Ravens. He ran on us and was completely effective. As Crav has already posted that's not the case. It's just not the case. You can make stuff up about the "tough" yards, but the fact is, and the end of the day, you are simply wrong.

Benson has been effective against the Ravens. True.

Benson was more ineffective than he was effective against the Ravens. Truer.

Benson would not be a good addition to this team. Truest.

Benson is more a 2008 rusher (10 carries for 17 yards) then he is a 2009 rusher..Hows the saying go, A blind squirrel will occasionally find a nut. And if you think that whomever picks up ced is going to get the 2009 version, better think again..1973 The Chargers thought they were getting Johnny Unitas, how'd that turn out for them?

You insist doom and gloom and you call me yellow? Do you know what that means young sir.

You see, when you call someone yellow, it implies that they are scared of something. It's used to antagonize someone. Now, considering this conversation has little to do with fear and much more to do with Cedric Benson and whether we should sign him, perhaps you could pick an insult that is more suitable.

Perhaps you could state I have a lack of intelligence and provide facts to support that. Your facts have failed you here, so we'll move to another more suitable insult.

Perhaps you could state that I stand apart from everyone else so therefore the ground that I stand is shakey at best. Unfortunately I see little in the way of support for you, so this insult will not work either.

Ok....now I get it, you had little else to fall back on, so you relied on the message board equivalent of sticking your tongue out at me. You called me Yellow to affect my manhood.

The argument is now won. You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found........wanting.

No I just call it down the line.

No you don't, you pick the easy argument and want to claim you can somehow see something that everyone else can't. You've said the same thing every year as someone else posted and you've been wrong every year.

A broken clock is right twice a day. You're that broken clock.

Once again, if you're so right and you call it "down the line" whatever that means. Where are your supporters? Someone who has a strong argument will have supporters in one fashion or another. Where are yours?