ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

8-4 for sure

vmax

Do you even know who Michael Moore is?? He's not on Sirius radio or the Playboy channel.

Crav, here's what your boy MM wants.

Leftwing filmmaker Michael Moore suggested that the financial difficulties of the Big Three US automakers be ended by government expropriation of the firms.

“Investors in these companies have already lost 90 percent of the money they put in,” Moore asserted. “Government expropriation would be a ‘mercy killing.’”

In addition to relieving investors of their last 10 percent of value, Moore contended that government ownership and operation would “help unify the nation’s highway transportation system, since government already owns the roads. We could put an end to traffic congestion like they have in Cuba.”

Moore also argued that “government could ensure that drivers get the cars that they need rather than the cars the advertisers tell them they should want.”

Leftwing filmmaker Michael Moore suggested that the financial difficulties of the Big Three US automakers be ended by government expropriation of the firms.

I'll go one step further..Let the Effin Oil Companies and their billion dollar quarterly profits bail the big 3 out..Come on, they should be linked at the hip.

That is why Canadians come to the US to get procedures done that they would have to wait months for in Canada. Socialized medicine is a myth.

Read this.

No different than what goes on in America. Hell ask my dad.

Heres a comparison of our healthcares..pretty alarming,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_and_...ystems_compared

Edited by cravnravn

Actually, plenty have disputed his 9-11 doc... they just haven't made a major movie about it. Because it really shouldn't be a major movie.

And if you make a movie in support of war, you look like a war-monger.

People have disputed his facts...sure. But think about this, when F911 came out Bush was still really popular not only in the eyes of the public, but also the media. People laughed at Moore calling him a liberal nut because they couldn't possibly envision Bush doing any of those things. Now, years and many scandals later...you view F911 through a seperate pair of lens.

People have disputed his facts...sure. But think about this, when F911 came out Bush was still really popular not only in the eyes of the public, but also the media. People laughed at Moore calling him a liberal nut because they couldn't possibly envision Bush doing any of those things. Now, years and many scandals later...you view F911 through a seperate pair of lens.

That couldn't be more incorrect and uneducated. Bush's approval rating was at its lowest (eclipsed now by his rating after Obama's election) in the months leading up to the movie's release in June of 2004, and hasn't significantly decreased since, before this year's campaigns.

Michael Moore is a disgusting liberal, and I have absolutely no intellectual respect for anyone who takes to truth anything he spews without an attempt at educating themselves with the full issue; that is, Moore is not a political expert in any way whatsoever--he's a producer, and his views should not be taken for unquestioned fact in any circumstance.

Can we move this topic to the general board if you guys are going to talk about politics? The bottom line is that universal health care is inevitable in this country whether you think its efficient or not. After this election, I am done arguing about it. I am now just playing the waiting game so when the system screws up I'll be there with a big "I told you so!" :D

Now, back to the topic that matters: The Ravens have not played down to the level of their competition this season. In fact, they have dominated average and below average teams. I do not expect anything to change, and we will dominate. I think this is Flacco's breakout game (3 or more TDs)