ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Obligatory Defensive Game Losing Penalties

vmax

Guest BallTMore

You know it's bad when you start thinking, "Okay, just let the Vikings score so the offense has time to score the winning points"

Honestly, who expected the Defense to hold the Vikings to nothing with 3:00 left? Not me. It a shame. This defense played so hard for years, and now they can't hold a lead.

You know it's bad when you start thinking, "Okay, just let the Vikings score so the offense has time to score the winning points"

Honestly, who expected the Defense to hold the Vikings to nothing with 3:00 left? Not me. It a shame. This defense played so hard for years, and now they can't hold a lead.

Hold a lead? Shit, they can't defend against the pass.

Guest BallTMore

Carr may be the worst FA signing in Ravens history. Leon Searcy comes to mind, but Carr is making a strong run to win the crown.

I'm so glad Carr was pulled from kickoffs. He's worthless.

Carr may be the worst FA signing in Ravens history. Leon Searcy comes to mind, but Carr is making a strong run to win the crown.

I'm so glad Carr was pulled from kickoffs. He's worthless.

Don't forget Foxworth either. At least Carr's contract was cheap, we are stuck with Foxworth for awhile.

I still believe that Foxworth can improve. And I still blame Mattison for not finding a way to use Fox appropriately... or support him appropriately.

Maybe giving Fox help consistently weakens our run defense... but that's a better option than letting defense throw all over us.

Fabian hasn't been great, but he's been ok. And Fox has been ok in his coverages. Both just need some help because they aren't physical enough. And they never will be. We can't expect them to play big physical ball because when we ask that they either get beat or do their Frank Walker impersonation.

And still disgusting to see Favre have so much time to rev up and step into those 50 yard bombs.