#1 vmax

vmax

Hall of Famer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,212 posts

Posted 02 July 2019 - 06:19 PM

So sad....

wright.jpg

I will never forget that 44-41 comeback against the Seahawks....that was one amazing game.

Anthony Wright, a former NFL quarterback, was shot multiple times in North Carolina on Monday, according to multiple reports. Wright survived the shooting and is currently in the hospital receiving treatment for his injuries. According to the Concord, N.C. Police Department, the suspect, William Moses Hooker Jr., was known to Wright prior to the incident and is his current girlfriend's ex-boyfriend. The unfortunate chain of events started when Hooker showed up to drop off his daughter, leading to an altercation between the two men. The police have issued a warrant for Hooker's arrest, with the charges of assault with a deadly weapon with the intent to kill on the horizon for the suspect. The sincere hope here is that Wright can make a full recovery and return to normalcy as soon as possible...https://www.msn.com/...cL&ocid=U508DHP

gettyimages-120973752.jpg?w=1000&h=600&c

“[Lamar] was amazing last year, and then they add in Mark Ingram,” Burleson said. “We forget how strong and angry of a runner he is. … [The Ravens] are just getting started. I think people assume that Lamar Jackson isn’t going to pass the ball this year, and I will tell you right now you are wrong. He’s going to light up the skies and torch the ground like he did last year.”

“Put on 20 pounds of muscle over the offseason,” Hurst said. “I’m kind of on a mission this year. I’ve got a lot to prove.”

#2 oldno82

oldno82

Veteran

• PipPipPip
  • 3,616 posts

Posted 02 July 2019 - 11:35 PM

Sounds like he'll recover but a real shame nonetheless. 

Of course, any plan to solidify the passing game depends largely on how much Jackson improves as a passer in his second pro season. While he made some plays with his arm as a rookie, he wasn’t as consistently accurate as anyone wanted. He acknowledged to reporters earlier this month that he knew his mechanics needed work.

Jackson said he has been working on those mechanics and other aspects of his passing since February.

#3 papasmurfbell

papasmurfbell

Hall of Famer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,709 posts

Posted 04 July 2019 - 01:48 AM

Hope he has a full recovery.

37460d1337276897-ravens-promote-eric-dec

I am better at this than my predecessor.

#4 papasmurfbell

papasmurfbell

Hall of Famer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,709 posts

Posted 14 July 2019 - 10:36 AM

https://www.tmz.com/...ltimore-ravens/

911 audio

37460d1337276897-ravens-promote-eric-dec

I am better at this than my predecessor.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users