2 replies to this topic

#1 papasmurfbell

papasmurfbell

Hall of Famer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,786 posts

Posted 30 July 2019 - 02:11 PM

https://www.baltimor...le-in-madden-20

A glitch in the game has made it quite difficult to bring down ball carriers. It’s especially hard when trying to tackle Jackson, who has 94 speed, 95 acceleration, 95 agility and 85 elusiveness ratings.

By the way, Vick had 95 speed and 97 acceleration ratings in “Madden NFL 2004.”

Jackson isn’t the only unstoppable Raven. Check out Justin Tucker (at the 1:33 mark above) shrugging off tacklers like they’re gnats!

37460d1337276897-ravens-promote-eric-dec

I am better at this than my predecessor.

#2 vmax

vmax

Hall of Famer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,271 posts

Posted 30 July 2019 - 04:54 PM

Hey! That's in the Ravens playbook.

The strategy here is to wear out the defense in one play.

Then the next 65 will be easy.

“They can say whatever they want about me, but I’m trying to compete with (Tom) Brady. People are trying to make it to Pro Bowls and stuff like that? I don’t care about that. I’m not playing for myself. I’m playing for my team. My teammates know I’m all about winning. They can see it in my face. I don’t talk about it and brag about it, but I want the Lombardi Trophy for my team.”

#3 oldno82

oldno82

Veteran

• PipPipPip
  • 3,656 posts

Posted 30 July 2019 - 05:36 PM

:yeah:

Wesley is using his 6-foot-4 size well, as he battles to make the roster. Jaleel Scott, Chris Moore, and Miles Boykin also had strong days at the wide receiver spot. Moore made a terrific one-handed catch, tipping the ball to himself without breaking stride. This has been a good training camp for the wide receiver position.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users