Jump to content
ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

papasmurfbell

Full Member
  • Posts

    21,136
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    212

Everything posted by papasmurfbell

  1. The chargers season is over. Maybe the jags will be there. Buf and kc will be there. Vegas won’t be there.
  2. They are bad and this should be easy.
  3. I have said since summer we make the playoffs if we win the div. That still stands. I only see one team from the north making it.
  4. This is the type of team that sets you up for heartbreak. Win games you shouldn’t against pedestrian teams. Those teams aren’t playing in Jan.
  5. And that’s why you don’t cut loop. this d has real issues. The ol is at a breaking point.
  6. I think our d is very overrated.
  7. 3rd down play the mechanics sucked.
  8. On paper with everyone healthy this should not be a 50-50 game. It’s to even to call.
  9. If anybody has a question mark about being healthy they don’t play that surface.
  10. So you couldn’t get a bad step lose your footing and go head first into an opponent?
  11. I wouldn’t let mads play on bad turf.
  12. Isn’t Randall on the practice squad? I think it’s going to be a disappointment on the ol for the season.
  13. They will take that heat while they count the cash. They don’t care.
  14. As bad as Indy was week 2 could that be the outlier production for us?
  15. It will take time to draft and develop leaders again.
  16. Henry had 5 touches in the 2nd half. Yeah it does look like a harbs move.
  17. I think they might be right. Play a shell and wait for us to make a mistake. The d is not amazing. It’s good. That gamble on Stanley rolled snake eyes.
  18. I don’t expect it to. I don’t like the center at all. I have zero trust in Stanley. Rose was ok at best.
  19. When he starts taking contact we will see.
  20. Last yr teams tried too. Only specific teams could pull it off. It’s one thing to know how to do something its another to have the horses to pull it off.
  21. I was watching one end go way into the backfield while the tackles were grouped to a side. It was a 7 yd hole at least. They were poor at keeping Lamar in the pocket.
  22. I don’t see no having the horses to run an organized rush. Indy was all over the place creating lanes for Lamar.
  23. I think Tomlin had it right. All camp long don’t hit guys then suddenly you have to and you make errors.
  24. My assessment. The pass blocking has some major issues. The dl is not very stout against the run. I really didn’t like Lamar having a big laugh post fumble. it’s game 1 so a full understanding of this team will come in 3 games.
  25. They did look out of it.
×
×
  • Create New...