Jump to content
ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

papasmurfbell

Full Member
  • Posts

    21,144
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    212

Everything posted by papasmurfbell

  1. Wow they blow out Chucky. I wonder if he is getting his 10 mil per.
  2. The D does look bad.
  3. I missed the first 5 mins. Not sure how indy scored. The offense doesnt look great yet. Lets see how the 2nd quarter goes.
  4. It could be like the Cosell comment. There was nothing overtly racist so going after him seems excessive. I think LAC are the team to beat to go to the SB. I have Buf as #2 and that surprises me. They are better than last yr. Then I have Bmore and Cle sitting tied at 3 until I see them play each other. The south just looks sad. KC could turn this around but it might be to little to late. Keep bell on a seat. Better yet trade him.
  5. Way early on that. Oweh rattles off 9 sacks and a couple FF he is right there. Also they could start staying away from Diggs or maybe he misses time.
  6. At the moment Oweh and Diggs are up for DPOY.
  7. https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/32379550/baltimore-ravens-receiving-trade-inquiries-running-backs-sources-say Ship Bell out of town.
  8. The pats squeaking it out against the texans was really unexpected.
  9. Interesting, So it wasnt a giant secret.
  10. it was a crazy day. I had a horrid day in fantasy. Barklay going down with the injury really hurt. Mahomes playing like D was brutal.
  11. They did a little sort of 30 for 30 type of thing on the move. I never knew they hired a frat from UM to pack the colts complex.
  12. Brown has been healthier and not just with this ankle either. He averages about 3 games a yr out with injury. For giant money you have to be around.
  13. He was a bad signing.
  14. consistency is the key. Also coaching is key. Williams beinga healthy scratch and the running game evaporating cant happen again. Roman needs to be more consistent with his playcalling.
  15. I would suspect that they will start hiding their fronts. Fake 8 and 9 man fronts and shift to coverage.
  16. Of the next 4 only Cincy and LA are threats. I didnt expect Cincy to be this far along already. The chargers are just plain really good. Of the 4 that I see as a loss.
  17. We will see with the chargers before the end of the season but right now I have them ahead.
  18. I never saw losing as a possibility. This loss could be the exposing of a flawed Denver team.
  19. Where the F have you been johnny come lately?
  20. Cancel culture is the most ridiculous talking poi t of the new century.
  21. Trolling and hater are way to loosely thrown around about criticism.
  22. Hard to say. With the line so piss poor a good D could encircle the pocket and squeeze. KC has an OK D. Are they good enough to do it?
  23. Yep But helping climate change would provide so many great jobs to the working class. Have you seen the side hustle of Joe Manchin?
×
×
  • Create New...