ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Bowe to Baltimore?

faaaaaaq

jflesh1 says:

October 19, 2009 4:46PM

I am a huge Chiefs fan (live in Baltimore) and as much as it pains me to type this, he WILL be traded to Baltimore before the deadline. He came in for a physical on Saturday (makes sense sine they were in DC this weekend) and also the team doctor confirmed this with a co-worker of mine. Baltimore is offering a 2nd and 5th round pick so if they can get under the cap after the trade this is a done deal. Sucks so bad and I don't see why Pioli would trade his only proven, good receiver for picks who never may amount to anything.

This is from the replies to this topic on PFT.

Obviously, I have no idea if this is true, but it probably can't hurt our receiving corp - as long as he can hold onto the ball.

Schefter's Twitter link

I can't tell if he's saying it won't happen or could happen.

Not happening. RT @Sparky4ddub: @Adam_Schefter Bowe to Baltimore??? Maybe, hopefully?

Saying it won't. The "Not happening" is Schefter's opinion. The RT @ stuff is getting back to the regular question. (The guy Sparkydub asked Schefter "Bowe to Baltimore? Maybe, Hopefully?"