ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Nice Job Roddy White

cravnravn

well you saying the kids life is worthless isn't better, at least Roddy later tweeted he was sorry and was tweeting on emotion. Zimmerman was found not guilty, Cravn , i know you're happy , but to say that boys life is worthless makes you the lowest form of a human. And whats really not cool is someone starting a fight, getting there butt kicked and then killing the person they started the fight with, thats what really isn't cool. Roddy made an awful tweet, but no one loss there life.

The only reason Im happy was the judicial system worked..Martins lawyers picked 6 female jurors, with the thought that they would feel sorry and put all their anger towards Zimmerman and find him guilty.

Calling the kids life worthless was poor choice of words on my part.

So i can arm myself with a gun, go start a fight and when the other guy starts to kick my butt i get to kill him, right?

Welcome to ExtremeRavens, Geronimo. It's like beating your head on a brick wall. After all, the justice system worked with OJ, too. :scared:

So i can arm myself with a gun, go start a fight and when the other guy starts to kick my butt i get to kill him, right?

Harrison? Wow James Harrison is here. He said the same thing on facebook. I personally don't care either way but right or wrong by the letter of the law there wasn't enough to convict him. You can call me a racist or whatever but seriously it's the same thing with the OJ trial there wasn't enough evidence yet you tell a black man OJ was guilty and they get all riled up. I fail to see a difference.

Harrison? Wow James Harrison is here. He said the same thing on facebook. I personally don't care either way but right or wrong by the letter of the law there wasn't enough to convict him. You can call me a racist or whatever but seriously it's the same thing with the OJ trial there wasn't enough evidence yet you tell a black man OJ was guilty and they get all riled up. I fail to see a difference.

What "they" are you talking about? All black men? And there was plenty of evidence to convict Simpson. Plenty.