ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

NOT TALKING SMACK

thesteelhurtin

What the hell happened to yinz today? Was Flacco just off? Any clue as to why they just abandoned the run? I was going to ask all this in the ugliness thread but it turned into a smack talk thread and that's not what I'm trying to do here. I didn't watch any highlight I was too furious from the jag offs in black gold and just shut everything off in fact right now I'm watching a art auction. I just seen a original Picasso go for 1500 easily a tenth of its value. Sorry back on topic are yinz writing this off as a bad game or are there deeper issues.

It started with the O line. They stunk. Couldn't run block so the running game was totally stopped. Couldn't pass protect and they committed penalties. Receivers couldn't catch.

Then Joe decided to join in and really suck. I think Joe felt like Buffalo was a nice place to have his worst game of his career.

The defense hung tuff and then they decided to let the Bills run rampant on them. Some coverage break downs as well.

The coaches did not have this team prepared.

It's the Ravens annual "Let's make a bad team look great" game.

They needed to turn the ball over 5 times to make sure Buffalo won.

The last thing I saw was the Ravens bus going over Niagara Falls.

Fortunately for Joe, the team left him behind at the stadium...

Victims-of-Drinking-015.jpg

Edited by vmax

It started with the O line. They stunk. Couldn't run block so the running game was totally stopped. Couldn't pass protect and they committed penalties. Receivers couldn't catch.

Then Joe decided to join in and really suck. I think Joe felt like Buffalo was a nice place to have his worst game of his career.

The defense hung tuff and then they decided to let the Bills run rampant on them. Some coverage break downs as well.

The last thing I saw was the Ravens bus going over Niagara Falls.

Fortunately for Joe, the team left him behind at the stadium...

Victims-of-Drinking-015.jpg

Ok so it sounds like yinz didn't show up to play today. What the hell is going on in the north this year? Well at least you're not 0-4.

and just think, with all that the Ravens still came that close to winning!

The Bills aren't as bad as many think.

"The coaches did not have this team prepared."