ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Seen Enough Of Gradkowski.....

rastaman831226

I say Shipley needs a shot too...guy has starter experience

He started like 3 games Grubber, and is so fat he can hardly bend over to hike the ball....He was given a good look in preseason and couldn't beat out Ski.

That's not a rousing support for Ski, just the facts.....

I've heard the Ravens are high on this Ryan Jensen guy they drafted in the 6th round, and kept him on the roster even though he's been injured.

He's ready to practice now, so if Harbs sees something in him, he plays guard and center, so there's a maybe, but there is no sense in putting in a worse player than what we have, and Ski might become another Birk, you never know until they are given the time to develop....

Shipley played well last year when he had to start for the Colts, that's mainly what I'm going from, but I know he underwhelmed during preseason.

Jensen may be the C of the future, but for now he's a reserve lineman, other than C from everything I've read.

Shipley played well last year when he had to start for the Colts, that's mainly what I'm going from, but I know he underwhelmed during preseason.

Jensen may be the C of the future, but for now he's a reserve lineman, other than C from everything I've read.

Well, let's just hope Ozzie can pull one out the hat as they say or all of sudden, Ski morphs into a young Birk....

Ravens Land !!!!