ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

I survived another Black Friday

cravnravn

Geeeeez. I refuse to subject myself to it.

I did buy a TV yesterday online... most stores were offering their Black Friday deals online Wed-Thurs. I even got it with in-store pick-up later this weekend, so no shipping fees. :)

I too, decended into Hell.

pic32.jpg

Was in the Catonsville Walmart at 1:30 am to get 3 LCD HD TV's that went on sale at 5 am. Everybody was cool until 5 am hit...it wasn't too bad. With the keen mind that I have...:)... I went inovative by taking 2 cushy dog beds and put them on the floor... I took a VMAX NAP....:) Following my leed, others soon did the same. All I needed was a bedtime story book to read to them.

Then people were trying to butt in line, yelling, angry....it was insane. Fight broke out in electronics....but I saved around $400.

Getting there early made the difference as not too much later there were about 300 people behind me..just in the TV line....and half would not be getting the TV's because the rest of us did.

Never do it again.

At Safeway, the cashier told me a customer told her that if he ever saw her on the street that he would kill her for being too slow.

Happy Holidays America!

I did know that Monday is Cyber Monday. :) It's a nice follow-up... though lots of places like NewEgg do Black Friday too.

I really am not that in need of tech stuff right now oddly enough (actually, maybe a new printer... mine is on its last legs). Moving in a few weeks, though, so I need lots of random crap. haha

I cannot do Black Friday either. We bought a 32 inch TV a couple weeks ago for 330 at Target - I think the best deals I saw on those were $250. I'll pay the extra 80 bucks to not have to sit in line and deal with the crowds.

I checked the online deals yesterday. There were some good deals but most of the best deals were in-store only.

BTW 3 TV's Max? You must be putting together a nice little sports complex in your basement.

I look forward to black Friday..Each of the game systems came with either 3 games or 2 games and a CD..

I didnt have to take a VMAX nap, I had the secret ingredients working, Turkey, oysters and beer farts.

Nobody was around me at all.

Saved 75.00 on the TV, and the systems, you figure each game is 40-50 bucks and the CD is 10.00

So 3 Bennys, for me..

Now it over to the Outlets on the other side of the Bay Bridge for clothes for the kids, we'll do that next Sunday, caus the Purple dosent play til Monday..

I look forward to black Friday..Each of the game systems came with either 3 games or 2 games and a CD..

I didnt have to take a VMAX nap, I had the secret ingredients working, Turkey, oysters and beer farts.

Nobody was around me at all.

Saved 75.00 on the TV, and the systems, you figure each game is 40-50 bucks and the CD is 10.00

So 3 Bennys, for me..

Now it over to the Outlets on the other side of the Bay Bridge for clothes for the kids, we'll do that next Sunday, caus the Purple dosent play til Monday..

Crav...the Ravens play Sunday night. Hope you don't miss the game!

1 TV for each kid....then not too far away 1 huge flat screen for the living room.

Now...with the old TV's I will set up at least 3 in a room for days like New Years when there are many games to follow.

I don't joke about watching football until my eyes bleed.... :)