ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Story of the Ravens 2013 Season

vmax

Well Birk stated that Gino has all the goods, and if he is correct, which would be far more likely than any fans assessment, it falls back on the coaches to get him to play up to his potential.....What is not rational or unintelligent about stating a clear probability ?....

What is not rational or intelligently objective about your anti Caldwell crusade is that you will not give Caldwell a fair shake, when his team's succeed it's in spite of him. When his team's struggle it's because of him. You blame Caldwell for current player's struggles (Gino blows, but it's all Caldwell's fault) while at the same time refusing to give him credit when his players have success. You have repeatedly said Caldwell's success in Indy was strictly because of Manning (so did he coach Manning up?). You also attribute his success last year as our offensive coordinator to a guy you champion, Cam Cameron, even though the offense was clearly inferior under Cam's direction in a much larger sample size. I also think it's a joke that you repeatedly question his intelligence, even though he has been in the coaching business 3 decades.

What is not rational or intelligently objective about your anti Caldwell crusade is that you will not give Caldwell a fair shake, when his team's succeed it's in spite of him. When his team's struggle it's because of him. You blame Caldwell for current player's struggles (Gino blows, but it's all Caldwell's fault) while at the same time refusing to give him credit when his players have success. You have repeatedly said Caldwell's success in Indy was strictly because of Manning (so did he coach Manning up?). You also attribute his success last year as our offensive coordinator to a guy you champion, Cam Cameron, even though the offense was clearly inferior under Cam's direction in a much larger sample size. I also think it's a joke that you repeatedly question his intelligence, even though he has been in the coaching business 3 decades.

Ok, let's see, you're smarter than Birk, smarter than Ozzie, smarter than Harbaugh about Gino, I don't think so.....

And if you either remember or do a little research you'll see that Tom Moore is the man that coached up PM and taught him that system....PM just happens to be great at it, by the way and owned us even when we had a top 5 D.....Caldy was a qb coach but he had nothing for Peyton even at that position....

His buddy HC Dungy moved him up to get him in position to take over when he retired because he wanted to keep a black HC in place after him and it is his close friend.....He admitted it.

Irsay, soon found that out, when PM went down, can you say 2-14 ?.....The guy is terrible and the pros agree....

• Downvote 1

Ok, let's see, you're smarter than Birk, smarter than Ozzie, smarter than Harbaugh about Gino, I don't think so.....

And if you either remember or do a little research you'll see that Tom Moore is the man that coached up PM and taught him that system....PM just happens to be great at it, by the way and owned us even when we had a top 5 D.....Caldy was a qb coach but he had nothing for Peyton even at that position....

His buddy HC Dungy moved him up to get him in position to take over when he retired because he wanted to keep a black HC in place after him and it is his close friend.....He admitted it.

Irsay, soon found that out, when PM went down, can you say 2-14 ?.....The guy is terrible and the pros agree....

You don't even understand the hypocrisy of your statements. You say I think i'm smarter than Harbs and Ozzie because I think Gino stinks. By your own logic, do you think you are smarter than Ozzie and Harbs about Caldwell? You want Cam back and think it was a mistake to replace him with Caldwell even though it led us to a SB....Ozzie, Harbs, and Biscuit don't agree, so I guess you think you're smarter than them?

Caldy was a QB coach but gets no credit for the success of a QB. Meanwhile as an OC he gets all the blame for the Center. Makes perfect sense in Bigot land!

Caldwell only became a HC because Dungy wanted to promote a black guy. Because he's certainly not smart enough to become a coach on his own right? That is possibly the most asinine thing I have ever read on this board. Do all owners let head coaches pick their own successors? I wonder if Billick chose Harbs to replace him on the Ravens? Oooh, and maybe he did and picked him because he wanted another white guy to coach after him!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You don't even understand the hypocrisy of your statements. You say I think i'm smarter than Harbs and Ozzie because I think Gino stinks. By your own logic, do you think you are smarter than Ozzie and Harbs about Caldwell? You want Cam back and think it was a mistake to replace him with Caldwell even though it led us to a SB....Ozzie, Harbs, and Biscuit don't agree, so I guess you think you're smarter than them?

Caldy was a QB coach but gets no credit for the success of a QB. Meanwhile as an OC he gets all the blame for the Center. Makes perfect sense in Bigot land!

Caldwell only became a HC because Dungy wanted to promote a black guy. Because he's certainly not smart enough to become a coach on his own right? That is possibly the most asinine thing I have ever read on this board. Do all owners let head coaches pick their own successors? I wonder if Billick chose Harbs to replace him on the Ravens? Oooh, and maybe he did and picked him because he wanted another white guy to coach after him!

You're obviously an emotional character that is bypassing all logic to fit your rage of anger....Dungy has been very vocal about lobbying for more black HC's in the NFL and college, and if you'll take a deep breath and calm down you'll recognize that much pressure has been put on the league to hire black HC's and draft black qb's.....

It's no secret, Rush simply voiced that as an analyst and was fired....Owners are intimidated by the public perception of being racist, so they follow sort...

Billick was fired and Harbs was hired, Dungy retired and Caldwell was promoted....2 completely different scenarios....

Caldwell was a horrible HC and has never been a successful OC, Cam's plays is what he used in the playoffs and a highly motivated team because of Ray Lewis to win a SB, and he almost lost that after a huge lead.....

And finally, yes it is the OC's job to get the best out of his players and prepare them to play at a winning level.....

The facts are the facts, Ace, yours or my opinion won't change that.

You're obviously an emotional character that is bypassing all logic to fit your rage of anger....Dungy has been very vocal about lobbying for more black HC's in the NFL and college, and if you'll take a deep breath and calm down you'll recognize that much pressure has been put on the league to hire black HC's and draft black qb's.....

It's no secret, Rush simply voiced that as an analyst and was fired....Owners are intimidated by the public perception of being racist, so they follow sort...

Billick was fired and Harbs was hired, Dungy retired and Caldwell was promoted....2 completely different scenarios....

Caldwell was a horrible HC and has never been a successful OC, Cam's plays is what he used in the playoffs and a highly motivated team because of Ray Lewis to win a SB, and he almost lost that after a huge lead.....

And finally, yes it is the OC's job to get the best out of his players and prepare them to play at a winning level.....

The facts are the facts, Ace, yours or my opinion won't change that.

You are the worst poster in ExtremeRavens history. The worst.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You are the worst poster in ExtremeRavens history. The worst.

Why thank you for that 3rd grade level expression, you forgot to put "I'm telling Mommy on you" in there though.....I had no idea that you were board principle and everyone is being graded by you, little guy....

I'll try to keep it slow and simple so you don't get left too far behind next time Acey boy....

Sandcastle_zps57af509e.jpg

Why thank you for that 3rd grade level expression, you forgot to put "I'm telling Mommy on you" in there though.....I had no idea that you were board principle and everyone is being graded by you, little guy....

I'll try to keep it slow and simple so you don't get left too far behind next time Acey boy....

You're welcome. I've learned along time go to tailor my conversation to the age level of my audience. BTW you can try, but I don't think you can get any slower and simple. :laugh: Have a nice life OS. I can't read your posts anymore..you've already cost me too many brain cells.

You're welcome. I've learned along time go to tailor my conversation to the age level of my audience. BTW you can try, but I don't think you can get any slower and simple. :laugh: Have a nice life OS. I can't read your posts anymore..you've already cost me too many brain cells.

I thought I smelled something burning that smelled like a pea......

But say hello to your mama Abbey Normal for me ,little guy.....snicker !!

ad05aa7e.jpg