ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

CASTILLO GETS THE BOOTH!?!

rastaman831226

You didn't answer the questions which is what you accuse everyone else of doing.

when have i accused anyone of not answering a question? but to answer your question , you should already know what my answer is going to be. With what you paid Flacco i feel like you're getting what you paid for at every position but one, that one is QB, Flacco needs to play better point blank, all of the excuses about this or that is bullitsh, when all of our ills would be cured if the damn QB played better. I find it out right sickening what his groupies come up with to excuse his average play with all the money he's getting paid. If Flacco was in the middle of the pack salary wise and playing this way i would accept the burden being placed someone else. But i've seen every last one on here, except Rastaman , give this long list of whats wrong and never mentioning QB play as even one of the reasons. Thats how i know you guys are groupies.

I feel about Harbaugh like I do Flacco. Do I think he is great? No. Does he suck? Absolutely not. He has had a good 5 years, 5 years! He has won a Super Bowl and a lot of "good" coaches never have. Playoffs 5 straight years, playoff wins every year. Thats just doesnt happen with a bad coach.

I will be blunt now, forgive me if I offend you. Idiot fans think Harbaugh is on the hot seat or should be blamed for everything. Thats it. No one logically thinking things through would feel that way.

His sucess and accomplishments earned him the extension, and I would still think that if I hated him. You reward players and coaches for what they have accomplised. The team has performed under him. Its that simple.

Sure hes made mistakes, all coaches do. But overall he has done very very well.

One day we will all hear somone scream in ecstasy when Harbaugh gets fired. That will be Papa rushing to his computer to post a thousand "told you so's" and "I didnt think he made mistakes". It will happen too, eventually. How many coaches leave on their own accord? Its rare. In 20 years from now I dont think (gut feeling) anyone would say how great of a coach he is or was, but so far his record speaks for itself.

For fun take a look at rookie coaches who take over a losing team who have done better that Harbaugh has in his first 5 years.

Edited by Spen