ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Respect for Steelers? Yes.

vmax

float.gif"THEY ARE NOT THE HIGH AND ALMIGHTY HELL UNLEASHING LOT!"

They have lost and looked like crap to LOSERS like the Bears, KC, Raiders and Browns. The Browns ran for 171 yards on them...the Browns! The Raiders with the 31st ranked passing attack threw for 287 yasrds!

Their D gets worse by the week.

And don't forget how the Ravens had them worn out by the end of the last game.

This is Cam Cameron's 5th look at them and he's got the plan to seal the deal.

I don't expect the Steelers to rollover like their bandwagon fans but I do expect the usual classic smashmouth war.... but it will be a war of attrition that the Ravens will win.

RTHSXLSXBRRGRRR HAS RUN OUT OF LAST SECOND GERBILS THAT HE CAN PULL OUT OF HIS BUTT!!!ROE750381-thumb.jpg

RAVENS WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by vmax

A team who has the habit to be beaten by teams like Bears, Raiders, KC and Browns against a team who has the habit to be beaten by Patsy, Clots, Queens and Cheeseheads. I take the last one.

Time for Flacco and Rice to dominate and take control.

Btw who is playing: Clayton, KW, Gaither, LJ, JJ, Gooden, Reed and Katula.. No reason to sit any of them now, either IR or play this game.

Both lines for the Ravens must have a big day.

Oher and particulary Cousins have to play extremely well. Cousins I worry about....they can get in his head and he'll commit penalties. I hear Chester will help out as a blocking TE. Protect Flacco and the Ravens win.

Ray Rice vshould drive Skidsburgh crazy.

Pryce, Johnson and Suggs have to show up...Kruger is a wild card. The middle will be solid against the run but they need to pressure the QB.

What a matchup this will be all game for both lines!

Final worry on a game the Ravens will win... :) ...Frank 'The Hank Who Don't Stank' Walker commits the Obligatory Defensive Game Losing Penalty. I think he will play well but keeping his head in the game for 60 minutes is a stretch.

We need Reed and Gaither for this one, both will upgrade our team tremendously. We need to reduce their runninggame and their deep pass to nada, our passrush 4 man and no more, keep Ben in the pocket and let him make his plays and mistakes from there. As for our OL, Joe will be in deep shit with Oher and Cousins.

I dont see Reed for tomorrows game, not a good sign when hes goes to Miami for a second opinion. Definately this is a game for Joe to step it up, with the emergence of D-Wil thats an added bonus for us. Steelers have lost 5 out of 6. This is our golden opportunity to bury them, and take our next step towards the AFCN crown.

FYI....with all the shits and giggles over the Steeler last second win last week the fact remains that most of their recent losses were last second/minute.

The Steelers give up more points than the Ravens (280 to 225) and score less (315 to 350). The Ravens hold a huge edge of points scored/surrendered.

The same is true for turnovers. The Ravens are in the top 5 with a +9 turnover margin. The Steelers are 24th.

23456373232880-29223259.jpg

Final worry on a game the Ravens will win... :) ...Frank 'The Hank Who Don't Stank' Walker commits the Obligatory Defensive Game Losing Penalty. I think he will play well but keeping his head in the game for 60 minutes is a stretch.

And I'll add another seemingly obligatory game losing penalty to avoid - DO NOT GET SUCKERED INTO A 15 YARD PENALTY BY WARD.

Another thing to avoid: Do not let Mike Wallace behind you! The Rust Buckets love to go to him deep so look for 2 or 3 bombs to him. Last game Webb said he had that scribble in his note pad - "Wallace Deep!"

On the other side of the ball, word around here is the Rust Buckets will be taking playing time away from William Gay, the corner we picked on with Mark Clayton, in favor of Deshea Townsend. Gay has been getting destroyed around the city similar to how Fox was here early on due to poor play.

And I'll add another seemingly obligatory game losing penalty to avoid - DO NOT GET SUCKERED INTO A 15 YARD PENALTY BY WARD.

Speaking of Whinney Ward, the tears will be streaming down his face after the game.

Since the Steeler D runs out of gass by the 4th quarter look for the big fireworks then. Should be wild.

Schmuck thinks it's time for Joe to take the next step...

No one could reasonably be disappointed in the progress Flacco has made since he was drafted out of Delaware, but the time is drawing close when he will no longer be judged as an overachieving young quarterback. In fact, the time might be today, and the place might be Heinz Field.

The Ravens need to defeat the Pittsburgh Steelers to shore up their playoff potential, and to accomplish that, Flacco will need to do something he really hasn't done nearly enough as Ravens quarterback. He'll need to beat one of the AFC's premier quarterbacks in a meaningful game.

If he wants to be considered among the league's elite, he needs to do the things those other quarterbacks routinely do to push their teams over the top in tough situations.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/bal-sp.schmuck27dec27,0,1112919.column

I agree. Some games your QB has to sholder the burden of carrying the team over the top.

Today is one of those days.

He can do it if Williams is in the lineup with Mason. They will double Mason to take him out of the game. That would leave Williams, Heap, and Washington or Clayton as options...and Ray Fucking Rice. The Steelers will go overboard to stop Rice. That will make them vulnerable.