ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

confused

cravnravn

The earth doesn't actually change its tilt by the way... It's always tilted the same way, it's simply that as we are moving around the sun the north side of the tilt is now coming back towards the sun. Right Now of course we are just about even up on the equator tho...

Well all I got to say is we better move a bit closer to the sun caus waking up to 43 degree weather does not bode well for the tan.

Edited by cravnravn

I believe it was originally changed for the farmers so they had more daylight later in the day to tend to there farms and the kids could finish their chores of course that was when USA was like 90 % farmers

We were always taught that, but the truth is actually the opposite; farmers have always hated DST until recently, because they lose the time in the morning when they're generally more inclined to be farming.

Ha know I really really really questioned my move especially after the past 2 winters you have had, but everyday I read the sun and they keep mentioning 2009-2010 winter quickly negates any remorse I had. I lost 10 days of work during that 2010 February 2x blizzard..

Edited by cravnravn