ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Playoffs: Wild Card Weekend

deeshopper

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously we should go with Smith in the 2nd half. Flacco is clearly not himself and I think Smith would be the better pure QB option right now as the cold affects Flacco's injury even more. Add to that that Smith can run the option and is a run threat on pass plays and it's clear we should bring him in.

Guest BallTMore

Who gets the feeling we'll blow this game? I do.

Someone help me get these thoughts out of my head.

The missed challenge will kill us, imo.

Edited by BallTMore

Should be 24-0.

The Pats gameplan is to take the kickoff, sore a TD and make this a 10 point game.

The Ravens?

They will have a say in the matter.

UNLEASH THE HOUNDS!!!!!!!

Is it just me or are these announcers in bed with New England? Nance sounds like he's going to cry every time he talks about the Patriots.

Sorry for you, I have danish reporters who is in love with my men Gaither, Rice, McGahee, Reed and Ngata, obviously also a little love to BB and Brady, but not to much.

WE ARE NOT LOSING THIS GAME! The defense is playing too well, Brady cannot get anything on us. Moss is as injured as Flacco is, and the Pats have no running game and cannot block for Brady. On offense, our offensive line and running game will milk the clock.

Agreed. Still I would feel a little better with some completions to Heap, Rice and the WRs though.