ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Taking a close look at the Colts Roster and Depth Chart

moonman

I watch as many AFC games as I can being a Ravens Fan. Taking a close look at some of the Colts games (Ravens/Colts regular season matchup was just on NFL network), and after having examined the Colts roster and depth-chart...... No wonder it was Manning, and not Chris Johnson or P. Rivers as the League MVP. Yes he has his Reggie Wayne, and Dallas Clark, Freeny on Defense. But, holy cow, the rest of that roster is mostly rookies, undrafted free agents, undrafted rookie free agents, and waived or other team throw aways. Charlie Johnson is the left takle now? And that Defensive backfield, I have to be amazed any team can win with that. But.. number 18. He is special. Still, one great QB and a couple nice receivers can't propel a team through the playoffs. I don't think lightning will strike twice and suddenly the Colts defense turns into the 85' Bears, like it did in the 2006 playoffs. I think this really is the best oppurtunity to exericise another demon. As in we finally got to the Patriots, a team we have not been able to handle. Two demons in one season would be spectacluar. I can feel it.

PS> yea I know I could have easily substituted 2000 Ravens for 85' Bears.

PS2> I know Johnson replaced Ugoh at LT a good while back and there has been a bit of flip flopping here and there. My point being your 6th round draft pick from 4 years ago who came off the PUP this year is Manning's body guard? Good thing for that quick release.

RAVENs have sooooo much more all round talent. That needs to show itself.

Agreed. They have weaknesses. Cam and Matty have to exploit them.

They have speed...Ravens have speed and power.

They Colts D is 'bend but don't break'...they don't give up a lot of points (8th...Ravens 3rd)...so redzone will be key again.

I hope Joe can throw, because if he can, then the Ravens will run and make the big plays necessary to get the win.

The most important thing for this game is:

Matt Stover will miss a game winning kick in the last seconds and then turn round and moon at Irsay with "Once a Raven, always a Raven" printed on his ass.

The next day Matt gets his own bronze statue outside M&T.

The most important thing for this game is:

Matt Stover will miss a game winning kick in the last seconds and then turn round and moon at Irsay with "Once a Raven, always a Raven" printed on his ass.

The next day Matt gets his own bronze statue outside M&T.

Exactly how Ozzie planned it! :)

Hey...if Stover does miss the game winner...I bet there will be questions.