ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Playoffs: Divisional Weekend

deeshopper

Guest BallTMore

This game is almost over. Pathetic 2 min "drive" that gives Manning the ball before the half. Guess what? We'll be down by 14.

Guest BallTMore

Okay, I expected this to happen. Not going to kid myself, but, I can't stand watching this team make the Colts look like super-heros over and over and over again! The offense looks terrified as soon as the Colts score. We go into "Oh shit" mode and call three yard pass plays.

The Colts defense is not that good! Never is, but we make them look like all-pros! Ridiculous.

what i don't think that was helmet hit, thats a hard shoulder hit the velocity of the impact made the heads go up and collide like how ryan clark does.

Bullshit call lol.

Nice play calling by Cam Cameron. I would of used mcgahee during the first half to wear down the colts and then unleash ray rice during second half.

Okay, I expected this to happen. Not going to kid myself, but, I can't stand watching this team make the Colts look like super-heros over and over and over again! The offense looks terrified as soon as the Colts score. We go into "Oh shit" mode and call three yard pass plays.

The Colts defense is not that good! Never is, but we make them look like all-pros! Ridiculous.

We might as well line up in goaline and run the ball if we are going to throw three yard passes.

Guest BallTMore

Also note where we pass the ball. Outside only. Never in the middle of the field. It's run Rice, pass outside to Clayton and Mason just beyond the marker. That's it. Not hard to defend.