ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Peyton Manning

dc.

I'm surprised this hasn't been mentioned yet... so I'll say it.

What an f'n pansy on those two sacks. Pansy. Weenie. Wuss.

Sliding? BEHIND the line of scrimmage? Hell, both of those were worse than when Favre tumbled to give Strahan the sack record.

Guest BallTMore

It's a wussy move, but smart. Ever seen the Colts without Peyton Manning? They look like a below .500 team.

Speaking of Manning. What the hell was the deal with CBS showing Manning sitting on the sideline after every defensive snap the Colts took? That was beyond annoying. Pissed me off to no end. I WANT TO WATCH THE DAMN GAME! NOT MR. FIVE-HEAD!

Then we had to deal with Dierdof blowing Manning through the TV. And I thought Madden was bad with Favre. Good lord!

I also loved the glazed over look on Manning's face the whole time. That was just weird. My brother commented that he looked like Rain Man.hahaha

The sliding may have been smart... but unbelievably lame. TWICE! He did it TWICE!! How about throwing the ball away? Both times he accepted lost yardage. That's just ridiculous.

And absolutely no mention by the announcers either time about how lame it is to just slide into a sack ... TWICE ... in a playoff game.

I WANT TO WATCH THE DAMN GAME! NOT MR. FIVE-HEAD!

LOL

It may have been a wussy move but I don't think it makes Manning a wuss. His team was up big, there was no need to force a throw or try to make a play at the expense of taking a hit. Now if he does that when the score is tied in the 4th quarter I think it's a different story.

Well, first one was either late in 2nd quarter or early in 3rd... not exactly game over time.

If the 4th quarter one was all... I might not mind. But again... TWICE.

And c'mon... just throw the ball out of bounds. He had enough time to slide and not have anyone even touch him... you have more than enough time to throw it away and not get touched either.

Oh, bull. :)

C'mon... I know nobody here really hates Manning. Even I don't.

But if Tony Romo or Big Ben or Tom Brady did that, we'd all be ALL over them for chickening out.

The rules are there to protect QBs... they are called the Manning Rules for a reason. We can't hit you that hard. We can't touch you knees or your head or even go close. So play the f'n game. If it was a free-for-all, whatever. But you're super-protected and all you have to do is throw the ball out of bounds.

The rules are there to protect QBs... they are called the Manning Rules for a reason. We can't hit you that hard. We can't touch you knees or your head or even go close. So play the f'n game. If it was a free-for-all, whatever. But you're super-protected and all you have to do is throw the ball out of bounds.

But that would negatively affect Manning's completion percentage... put the stats on the offensive line.

Oh, bull. :)

C'mon... I know nobody here really hates Manning. Even I don't.

But if Tony Romo or Big Ben or Tom Brady did that, we'd all be ALL over them for chickening out.

I think you are unfair 350 pounds violence against little Peyaton.