ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Jets/Colts AFC Championship Game

vmax

Guest BallTMore

Add me to the Rex fan club today. I really can't stand his cockiness, but I really don't think Rex actually believes what he says. He's just a big cheerleader. And a pretty good one.

Love the fact that Rex is bringing pressure on pussy Manning. Hit that f-er! Also love the fact the Jets are throwing quick slants! That right, slants!

I don't think the Ravens have that in their playbook.

Jets are getting TD's and Colts FG's...Sanchez is doing well under pressure.

Seeing Edwards break lose for that 1st Td shows me how bad Flacco needs a field stretcher....makes all the difference in the world.

Jets are getting TD's and Colts FG's...Sanchez is doing well under pressure.

Seeing Edwards break lose for that 1st Td shows me how bad Flacco needs a field stretcher....makes all the difference in the world.

Hey Max,

Do you think Cam and Flacco watched Sanchez pump fake and maybe, just maybe, a light went on. I would love to see Joe add a pump fake to his game next season. Sure hadnt seen it yet.

Hey Max,

Do you think Cam and Flacco watched Sanchez pump fake and maybe, just maybe, a light went on. I would love to see Joe add a pump fake to his game next season. Sure hadnt seen it yet.

They saw it...problem is Joe can pump fake all day long but if a man isn't there deep...and they don't have one...Joe has to eat it.

Friggn'n Manning is a sure bet for a TD in the final 2 minutes of the half. He got the Jets like he got us.

Stiil the Jets are up and looking good.

Edited by vmax

They saw it...problem is Joe can pump fake all day long but if a man isn't there deep...and they don't have one...Joe has to eat it.

Friggn'n Manning is a sure bet for a TD in the final 2 minutes of the half. He got the Jets like he got us.

Stiil the Jets are up and looking good.

Max,

It might be that the pump fake would allow our WRs to get open, get seperation.

Max,

It might be that the pump fake would allow our WRs to get open, get seperation.

TOh yea...you're right on that...

Sanchez looks good. he's keeping them in the game. Moving the chains and making big plays.

Wow, this game really pounds home the statement that Manning is the best QB in the league. He tore up the NFL's best defense. Rex had Manning early, but Manning made the adjustments and won the chess match.

I'll second that...they also ran over the Jets for 101 key yards.

The Jets, like the Ravens, couldn't run against the speed of the Colts D. 29 attempts for 86 yards and a 3.0 YPC.