ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ferguson

GrubberRaven

I just never understand the hyperbole, except that I know people who don't have much depth to their argument use it as a crutch.

When did matching against police brutality equal marching against police and desecrating tombstones?

When did civil protest automatically become violent rioting? (Yes there were some violent spots, but none here oh cousin of mine)

Why can't I say that several deaths at the hands of police in a member that is suspicious deserves attention without being labeled anti cop?

When did asking for accountability equal persecution? (As a teacher I am well aware of the notion that people like to paint with broad strokes, but I've also just accepted it and also accepted that they are right about some teachers being crappy!)

Was just reading an article (link below)... Good overall message (priest is democracy, not anti democracy - seems obvious to me). But scarier facts... Like 600 complaints against LAPD officers, not one sustained by the department.

Or the Maryland cops who tired a guy to a poler for another unit to pick up, found irresponsible and outside of duty, but given an exemption for good faith. Aka, we didn't think this was actually malicious... Sure it wasn't, just incompetent.

And we're the one who are acting outside of our authority?

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/jurisprudence/2014/12/police_brutality_protesters_history_of_civil_rights_women_s_suffrage_child.2.html?utm_source=pulsenews&utm_medium=referral

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...