ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

32 Best QB's in the NFL

cravnravn

17. Joe Flacco, Baltimore Ravens +

Flacco avoided a sophomore slump in 2009, throwing for 3613 yards and 21 touchdowns, for an 88.9 passer rating. He led the Ravens back into the postseason, where they won their third road playoff game in the last two seasons before losing to the eventual AFC champion Indianapolis Colts.

However, Flacco has been absolutely dreadful in five postseason games (46.5).

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/342232-the-32-best-quarterbacks-in-the-nfl

Carson Palmer and Matt Schaub ahead of Joe??? Paaaaaaaa-Leeeeeease

Thanks Force ...I thought only a juvenile could come up with that.

Look crav...here's your source.....laughing-1.gif

bleacher_report_picture_profile_page.jpg?1260130667

I'm 20 years old. I go to Messiah College. I'm a Business Administration major... and a journalism minor but I'm best at selling popcorn at the Movies.

You guys are joking, right? Schaub is head-and-shoulders above Flacco right now. Garrard is the only one who may not be, of that group, but that's debatable.

Yougaddebeshiddingme, Joe is light years ahead of Shaub after 2 years. Toss out last years stats, look at his first 2 seasons..

Yougaddebeshiddingme, Joe is light years ahead of Shaub after 2 years. Toss out last years stats, look at his first 2 seasons..

im pretty sure Shaub wasnt ever a starter his first 2 years. Wasnt he on the bench behind Vick in ATL? Then went to houston where he inherited a Shit team, then got Andre Johnson and became great. Cant we just trade our entire WR corp for Andre Johnson?

Since this isn't a list of the "Top 32 QB's with-respect-to-how-long-they-have-been-in-the-NFL", what's your point? Schaub is one of the best quarterbacks in the NFL right now. Flacco isn't even close.

Since this isn't a list of the "Top 32 QB's with-respect-to-how-long-they-have-been-in-the-NFL", what's your point? Schaub is one of the best quarterbacks in the NFL right now. Flacco isn't even close.

Yeah OK...*puff, puff, pass*

its really not up for debate

Shaub is clearly superior.

Shaub was 68% for 4770 yards 29td-15int and rating of 99

Flacco was 63% for 3613 yards 21td-12int and rating of 88

its really not up for debate

Shaub is clearly superior.

Shaub was 68% for 4770 yards 29td-15int and rating of 99

Flacco was 63% for 3613 yards 21td-12int and rating of 88

Andre, Andre, Andre the superior. Keep hearing the name Andre. Is it in Baltimore he plays?

Agreed with this breakout year from Matt Schaub, there is really no need for any debate.

Interesting that our offense produce the same numbers of TDs.. 42 Tex and 43 Ravens.

Andre, Andre, Andre the superior. Keep hearing the name Andre. Is it in Baltimore he plays?

Agreed with this breakout year from Matt Schaub, there is really no need for any debate.

Interesting that our offense produce the same numbers of TDs.. 42 Tex and 43 Ravens.

Our ground game and o-line is much, much better than Houston's.