ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Pre Season Schedule

vmax

Opening on national television gives a little more incentive during training camp to be ready for a large audience," coach John Harbaugh said in a statement. "I know that playing the Redskins in the preseason is something our fans enjoy, and gives a backyard rivalry that adds some spice to that game. The Giants, like us, are a tough, physical team similar to those we play in our division, which makes that game a good tune-up. Playing indoors at St. Louis prepares us for that type of environment. ... Overall, it’s a good balanced schedule that will help us prepare for the regular season.”

It is anticipated that the NFL will announce the regular-season schedule by the middle of April.

Aug. 12 Carolina Panthers (ESPN)

Aug. 20 or 21 @ Potomac Drainage Basin Indigenous Persons

Aug. 27 or 28 New York Giants

Sept. 2 @ St. Louis Rams

http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/blog/2010/03/ravens_2010_preseason_schedule.html

Can't wait...

"I know that playing the Redskins in the preseason is something our fans enjoy, and gives a backyard rivalry that adds some spice to that game.

Hey Harbs, we really hate playing the Skids, honestly..

It is location more than anything else. It is a quick bus ride. Car and NY are quick flights. STL is a little farther away than they usually go. I would have expected Philthy or the Jets.