ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Cam Cameron has big $#$#s

vmax

4th and 1 and he calls the pass play to Heap. Nobody saw that comming. Everybody's thinking QB sneak or pound McLain.

Then, on the TD throw to Mason, he had the Skins D reeling from 5,000 "Bring the Pain" McLain running plays...they think run...or just can't think at that point and he calls the toss to Mason.Brilliant!

All this while knowing the only way the Ravens lose is if they commit the costly turnover....and they already had 2 costly turnovers that let the Skins back in the game!

That takes balls.

I absolutely loved that. I've always wondered why teams don't try backfield passes more often on short yardage, and that's precisely what that was, done with perfect execution.

The play worked but I mean it wasn't easy, I think if flacco would have deeked a little more those ends would have collapsed which really would have sprung willis.

Guest BallTMore

I thought the play-calling was a bit weak. It seemed like it was run, run, pass for most of the game. Predictable. The 4th and 1 to Heap was a great call, and the Mason TD pass, but the throw back to Willis looked ugly from my point of view.

Maybe the cold just got to me. :D

Good win, Redskins are soft. We'll need better play against Pittsburgh, but I think we can do it. It will be a nail biter, I'm sure!

Edited by BallTMore

I thought the play-calling was a bit weak. It seemed like it was run, run, pass for most of the game. Predictable. The 4th and 1 to Heap was a great call, and the Mason TD pass, but the throw back to Willis looked ugly from my point of view.

Maybe the cold just got to me. :D

Good win, Redskins are soft. We'll need better play against Pittsburgh, but I think we can do it. It will be a nail biter, I'm sure!

Agreed, Flacco looked lost throwing into that zone or maybe our wrs weren't open. Flacco has got to play better IMO next week, we had two good drives last night and the others were crappy.

Need to start producing more first downs thru the air and then the run game should be better. Oline did pretty good in pass protection last night, run blocking was solid for the amount of people in the box.

Guest BallTMore

I'm not really worried about the Steelers offense. Their defense is pretty scary, though.

This will be a classic Ravens-Steelers defensive struggle. First team to 20 most likely wins (One of the defenses will score.)