ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Leonard Fournette - LSU

varaven45

Maybe. If he's as good as advertised. I'm just tired of watching this team failing to covert 3rd and 4th and 1 and having to resort to passing 10 yds just to get 1 measly yard. Yeah, if he's as advertised I just might.

I'll be live St. Louis is quite pleased with Mr Gurley. Just saying...

Maybe. If he's as good as advertised. I'm just tired of watching this team failing to covert 3rd and 4th and 1 and having to resort to passing 10 yds just to get 1 measly yard. Yeah, if he's as advertised I just might.

I'll be live St. Louis is quite pleased with Mr Gurley. Just saying...

However, you can't pay a qb, wr, and running back top dollar.... As Papa said, you can plug & place backs most of the time. Fournett is the real deal, when he gets blocking, , he reminds me of Eddie George with the way he gates and runs so up right. But no, I would not draft him in the first two rounds, too many other glaring needs.....

However, you can't pay a qb, wr, and running back top dollar.... As Papa said, you can plug & place backs most of the time. Fournett is the real deal, when he gets blocking, , he reminds me of Eddie George with the way he gates and runs so up right. But no, I would not draft him in the first two rounds, too many other glaring needs.....

:thumbup: