ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

20 NFL Teams with Losing Records

vmax

Yea....we have watered down football....sloppy football....bad football.

Not just here in Baltimore.

the NFL is a hot mess this year. Of the league’s 32 teams, 20 are below .500. That’s the most through Week 10 in NFL history, according to STATS LLC.

Six of those teams have managed just two wins. At 2-8, the Cleveland Browns would need to win out just to avoid yet another losing season. There are two divisions where nobody has a winning record. http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/armour-enough-with-losing-teams-in-nfl-playoffs/ar-BBndDtW?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=iehp

There's a lot of reasons for this.

I'd like to hear some of the things you think have led us to this place.

I'll list 3.

1. Lost art of tackling. Blame the CBA...they won't let the players hit in practice so they are not ready when the season starts, not in football shape with diminished tackling skills.

...so they get hurt.

2. QB starved league. No franchise QB = no shot. There are few of these types a QB's. If the QB gets hurt, there goes the season.

3. A decent percentage of owners don't care..".just field a .500 team and I'll make money." Now it's more about the money than the game.

Disagree on #4... Only because revenue sharing at 100%means no matter what team you field, good bad or horrid, you make a ton of money. And it doesn't matter what you pay coaches or scoring or what your facilities look like... If the league does OK, you're swimming in cash to start with