ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

As bad as it is........

vmax

Some of those calls were bullshit though. Nothing you can do about that. I actually liked the edge the defence showed in this game. If we had played every game this season like that we would be 7-3 instead of 3-7.

Off topic, but I saw this tweet and thought you'd like to hear this:

@Olsen_Don: I have heard the NFL is trying to get the Ravens into Dublin, due to the city's large Irish population, and possibly 2018.

I know Dan Rooney was U.S. ambassador to Ireland. I wonder if the NFL would do a Steelers-Ravens game in Dublin?

@Olsen_Don: I have heard the NFL is trying to get the Ravens into Dublin, due to the city's large Irish population, and possibly 2018.

I know Dan Rooney was U.S. ambassador to Ireland. I wonder if the NFL would do a Steelers-Ravens game in Dublin?

Sweet that would be great. I'll also be at the Wembley game as soon as the Ravens are chosen to play there.

I would be shocked if Pitt would give up a home game and I don't think contractually that the Ravens can.