ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

HAPPY OPENING TRAINING CAMP DAY

cravnravn

Crav,

Do you have the day to day schedule of activities ? I am thinking of taking my son their on Friday afternoon or Saturday AM.

He is actually a skins fan (he is beyond help !) and we agreed to split the Friday/Saturday into a Ravens/Skins visit.

Any suggestions or insights (hold the sarcasm)?

Thanks

VARAVEN

Crav,

Cool! Weve got a room Friday nite in Westminster and will probably catch the Sat 845 practice.

Hopefully, I can ctach up with you guys

BTW-How long are the practices; 2 or 3 hours ? I am guessing they wrap up AM session by 12.

Thanks for the poop !

AM practice will be over 11ish....We'll be under the tent around mid field..Im leaving at 6am to drive over, hopefully Ill bet there by 7:30, Im going to try a new route to westminster.

I'll look for you guys Sat AM. Are you still wearing your Devard Darling jersey (just kiddin) ?

AM practice will be over 11ish....We'll be under the tent around mid field..Im leaving at 6am to drive over, hopefully Ill bet there by 7:30, Im going to try a new route to westminster.

Great! And when will there be a report to me.. from the other side of the sea.

Btw will Dee, RM and dc be there too?

Anyway i expect to find the best Ravens reports of the camp here on this site as usual!

Crav,

Cool! Weve got a room Friday nite in Westminster and will probably catch the Sat 845 practice.

Hopefully, I can ctach up with you guys

BTW-How long are the practices; 2 or 3 hours ? I am guessing they wrap up AM session by 12.

Thanks for the poop !

I'll be there Saturday varav...around 7am...I have a #12 purple Ravens jersey with VMAX on the back (Of course I have no ego problems..:)..)...yea...I'll try to get us seats in one of the middle tent sections around the 40 yard line.