ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

No More Ravens Programming on MASN :(

Christobal

http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/blog/2010/08/ravens_masn_end_partnership.html

This is VERY bad news.

I am a diehard VA fan and will be very upset if the Ravens don't come to an agreement with MASN or another regional network. IF they don't, then say goodbye to any potential DC/VA fans that would pile on during this upcoming playoff run.

I'm going to be SO ANGRY if I can't watch the pre-season games, the coaches show, and the post game show/interviews. Daniel Snyder is surely happy about this. :(

C

NOW all they show is DC BS. I enjoyed the Scott Garceau show... until they chopped it off early for John Riggins. >:-(

It was the only way people outside of Baltimore could keep track of Ravens news. No one south of Baltimore can even pick up channel 13 using a rooftop antenna. Not having Raven programming on a FREE regional sports network will surely isolate the fan base.

NOW all they show is DC BS. I enjoyed the Scott Garceau show... until they chopped it off early for John Riggins. >:-(

It was the only way people outside of Baltimore could keep track of Ravens news. No one south of Baltimore can even pick up channel 13 using a rooftop antenna. Not having Raven programming on a FREE regional sports network will surely isolate the fan base.

You cant get B-More with rabbit ears?? hmmm I get it pretty good in Pa, myself..or you can do as I do and flat out lie to direct tv as to where I live and tell them Im in Baltimore so I can get B-More channels.

When 13 switched frequencies back during the analog cut-off, their tower now broadcasts DIRECTIONALLY toward B-more from the South to not interfere with another channel using the same frequency (in Hagerstown?). This happened right before last season so I found myself having to hit a sports bar from time to time for the first time ever. I swear the football powers-that-be do everything they can to keep me from seeing my team from just 45 miles away. At every turn, I seem to get blocked.

Here's an update...hope it helps...

Ravens No Longer To Be Aired On MASN

MASN will no longer be the “official cable network” for the Ravens, reported the Sun.

The Ravens’ preseason games will be broadcast on WJZ, ESPN and WBAL. However, the Ravens are trying to ensure the games will air in Harrisburg, Pa., the Eastern Shore and Washington – areas that MASN reached. Plus, the organization is looking for an outlet to broadcast their weekday programs: One Winning Drive, the John Harbaugh Show, Game Plan, Ravens Report and Purple Passion.

“We’ll be on the air,” Ravens President Dick Cass told Hensley. “We’ll have an announcement on that in the next week.”

Update: WHTM-TV ABC (Channel 27) in Harrisburg, PA will be airing the August 21, August 28 and September 2 preseason games on their station. The August 21 game will be live on channel 27.2 and on tape-delay on their main channel 27.1 at 11:30pm.

http://blogs.baltimoreravens.com/2010/08/03/late-for-work-83-smith-safe-with-beck-traded/

Update: WHTM-TV ABC (Channel 27) in Harrisburg, PA will be airing the August 21, August 28 and September 2 preseason games on their station. The August 21 game will be live on channel 27.2 and on tape-delay on their main channel 27.1 at 11:30pm.

LOL..