Week 11

deeshopper

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3rd qtr = best d in the nfl.

2nd play of 4th = easily the worst at playing the deep ball. trash. garbage.

I would have bet all of my things on a bomb td against us today... and i would have won.

I hate that we have such a talented team.... that cannot blow out even the worst team in the league... with a 3rd string no name RB and a 4th string babysitter qb.

I hate that our defense has lost absolutely every ounce of pride its had for so long.

I hate the fact that we have a stubborn offensive coordinator who is consistently feast or famine in his play calling.

I hate the fact that we can no longer run or pass consistently.

I hate the fact that we decided to stack the offense, yet our biggest liability on defense hasnt been addressed since we released McCalister.

So fed up. Frustrated, because i recognize what this team is capable of.... yet they do not play like a playoff team, let alone a championship caliber team consistently enough to deserve such talk. They play to the level of their competition when they ply inferior teams, as if they can just cruise on talent alone and im sick of it.

end rant. go ravens. :gorave:

Guest BallTMore

For fucks sake Flacco we were in field goal range!

A weakness Joe has is stepping up, then sliding to buy more time. He steps up, but runs right to the middle of the defense.