Week 11

deeshopper

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well...they've had some 'Get Healthy' games this year but that didn't happen.

Today I think they get healthy and take one step toward playing better team ball.

They need to do the same against Tampa next week...in short, tune up for the Dec 5th Stealer game.

good...he heard me...TD!

Moll was blocking well on that play and I think TJ's knees were down before he crossed the plane but the 'asleep at the wheel' Panthers missed it.

Don't count TB as a win. Freeman can ball. That is how you beat the Ravens.

Freeman and Mike Williams definitely present an interesting matchup for us, but the Bucs have been terrible against higher-level competition. And LeGarrette Blount is a big back that could give us trouble like Peyton Hillis did. The combined winning percentage of six teams they have beat: .350 (14-40). Their three loses have come from the Steelers, Saints, and Falcons. They have lost by an average of about 19 points. They shouldn't be slept on, but we do well against lower-level competition.

Joe Flacco is one TD pass from Ravens History - Ravens Team Record - Passing Touchdowns.

Amazing, considering dude has not even completed his 3rd season and he is already the greatest QB we have had in our 15 year history.

Also, Mason/Boldin/Housh make up the first WR crew to have 600+ receptions each. Pretty cool that Joe tied the Ravens TD pass record on the same play where Housh caught his 600th pass. :gorave:

Still not getting touchdowns in the red zone...have to work on that today.

I've been following Cody to see if he's making a difference...should free up some other guys

Joe Flacco is one TD pass from Ravens History - Ravens Team Record - Passing Touchdowns.

Amazing, considering dude has not even completed his 3rd season and he is already the greatest QB we have had in our 15 year history.

Also, Mason/Boldin/Housh make up the first WR crew to have 600+ receptions each. Pretty cool that Joe tied the Ravens TD pass record on the same play where Housh caught his 600th pass. :gorave:

Definately nice! way-to-happy.gif