ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Somebody Please Inform the Ravens Marching Band

vmax

THAT YOU DO NOT PLAY THE RAVENS FIGHT SONG AFTER THE OPPONENT SCORES A TD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like it's a favorible event for us. A good thing...

"Yea! We held them to only a touchdown!"

cs_287.jpg

It was a great halftime show with Buckcherry and the Ravens band collaborating on a party song.

Edited by vmax

I thought the whole day was off. It didn't look like a first call doing.

The fly-by was late, the halftime show was just bad. What happen to the sound?

JO and Q had a great time watching you play but please no mo0re adds, and no "RED ZONE" crap, show me full screen highlights.

I really think they missed on this one, this was the home opener and didn't have that feel or show!

Were you at the game? That performance live was HORRIBLE! There was static that hurt my ears like 80% of the song. It was sooooooo frigging lame.

Yea...I couldn't hear Buckcherry...only the singer.

For an opening day it wasn't much...but the Browns will do that to you.

Even the fans were in 'wine & cheese' pre season mode. They didn't get in game form until after Bouldin's 3rd TD.

Yea...I couldn't hear Buckcherry...only the singer.

For an opening day it wasn't much...but the Browns will do that to you.

Even the fans were in 'wine & cheese' pre season mode. They didn't get in game form until after Bouldin's 3rd TD.

Yeah not impressive until that point, even from Denmark with some game pass help you could tell the difference.

The average fan expects more when you play the Browns, who has a very solid D, not sure about their O though, to me it was like our front seven took a day off.

So today solid O and ST (No Cribbs return and it has to be solid.) and average or below D.