ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

one of the worst mocks I have ever seen

papasmurfbell

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news/2018-nfl-mock-draft-lamar-jackson-first-qb-off-the-board-in-a-bonkers-first-round/

SF.png2. San Francisco 49ers

Lamar Jackson, QB, Louisville. Remember when Robert Griffin III supposedly transcended the league in 2012 with his mobility and throwing prowess? His offensive coordinator was Kyle Shanahan. Hmmm. Interesting. Make no mistake... Jackson has made clear strides as a passer and often looks to prioritize throwing from the pocket over scrambling. And while he's made some mistakes, his arm strength and pocket poise are excellent, and the latter is steadily improving. Jackson would be a blast in Shanahan's system that utilizes a variety of bootlegs and rolling pockets.

Jackson the first QB off the board? As Randy Moss says c'mon man! I don't see Jackson going nearly that high. Also I think Cousins is heading out to SF. That would take them out of the QB market.

Jackson is nice, but he is very inaccurate with the ball. Sure he can improve, Cam did and a few others have since being in the league. However, most are high on him because of his running and in the NFL, that won't last long or he won't.

Darnold is showing that he needs to spend another year playing at the collegw level, no way is he worthy of a top 10 pick, not sure a first round pick right now.