ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Baltimore 343 homicides in 2017, sets record for killings per capita

vmax

Can't find a single RepubliKKKan in the Baltimore area.

So i've heard

i'm hearing things

other's told me

read on the internets

We all know it's a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge problem

Sooo sad.

Chicago is the same

SAAAAAAAAAAD the other administration never did anything about anything for anyone

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2017/12/22/police-spokesman-violence-pissing-me-off/

Police Spokesman Whose Brother Was Murdered: ‘Unnecessary’ Baltimore Violence ‘Pissing Me Off’

BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore Police spokesman T.J. Smith called once again Friday for something to be done about keeping criminals off city streets.

Speaking at press conference held to provide updates about two of this week’s homicides, Smith said the suspects have not yet been identified in either case — the murder of a 19-year-old Morgan State student Jonathan Tobash or the murder of a Baltimore Tattoo Museum employee Jim Forrester.

But Smith, whose own brother was one of Baltimore’s more than 330 homicide victims so far this year, said the likelihood is great that they are repeat offenders who police have encountered before.

I have no sympathy. He likes his jobs program. There are sacrifices that come with that jobs program. Until they want to deal with the real problem and end the war on drugs which leads to their jobs program STFU.