ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Super Bowl Picks

vmax

MV5BMTQyMTYwNDE4MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODU0 I'm going with the Rams.

34-30.

Yes it's Brady and Bellicheat, but people forget Philly took them out last year.

I say the Patsies, although great at climbing the mountain, don't reach the summit this year. It's the Decline and Fall of the Patriots Empire that we will be watching.

The Rams have the defense that can collapse the center of the pocket, push Brady off his spot and he's a different QB after that. High scoring game because the Rams D does give up points but the O makes one more score than the Pats.

1293795564417_8876790.png

Boston around 10-30-11 tomorrow night....

Rome.Cole_Thomas_The_Course_of_Empire_De

Edited by vmax

MV5BYzQ5MGI2ZTctYjc2MS00Mzc5LTk1NTctNzQ5 For the Record...because I'm absolutely certain the whole sports world wants to know my opinion..... :cop: .......I have no rooting interest in this game.

I think it's a tainted Super Bowl. The Rams should not be in it. The Saints should. And it's not the fault of the Rams, so I don't hold this against them.

I actually had a chance to meet with some Saints fans last night and I feel their angst....

MV5BYTEwNDQxNjMtN2QzOC00ZGFhLWI5MGEtZDVm

Last year it was easy for me to pull for the Eagles and have an interest.

I think the Rams win.

The only interesting thing for me is to watch is if Bellichick can once again out scheme and out coach a superior opponent and pull out the win.

Edited by vmax

That was one boring crappy SB.

Belichik did out coach McVey, but Brady and Company left the door wide open for the poorly performing Rams offense to steal a win. All they needed was one big play.

Half time sucked.

And now....the long wait.

Preston: The gap between Bill Belichick and the rest of the NFL's head coaches keeps getting wider....Bill Belichick could coach another 10 years until he is 76 and still possibly win the Super Bowl title.

Each year, the NFL becomes more mediocre, and that widens the gap between Belichick and the rest of the league’s coaches......https://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/bs-sp-preston-column-20190204-story.html