ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Morning Cup'Jo

cravnravn

Ravens have 3 times have hosted the defending SB Champ at the ATM, we are 2-1 vs those teams..We lost to the Colts in 07 as our team was crumbling..

Care to take a stab at who our wins were against..

Hint: They wear Black & Baby Diaper Yellow.

I love our chances tomorrow.

I must be drinking Purple Jo because I woke up this morning liking the Ravens chances too after I've been thinking they will get blown out. They did take Atlanta to the wire in Atlanta and they are scoring more points than the Saints.

I'm such a homer...my head tells me no way and my heart says this team will show up ready to rumble.

Did you put something in my coffee crav?

I'm on my second cup thinking, "Hey! This is Baltimore. We stopped the British!"

Max and Crav,

Hate to crap in your java, but not seeing it. Dont know how we can suddenly play "lights out" against the SB champs and Drew Brees. But, hey, its the NFL and anything can happen.

Enjoy the game, Max, and keep those toes warm and hot toddies coming !

:gorave:

No crapping in Java allowed..

Just got back from Christmas shopping in BelAir..The town is purple, Home Depot, everyone was in purple even the help had their game day jerseys on. The mall had a very nice Ravens display out there, if this would have been the Mrs credit card, I would of had a VERY Purple Christmas.

Coors needs to come out with some purple beer for us..

No crapping in Java allowed..

Just got back from Christmas shopping in BelAir..The town is purple, Home Depot, everyone was in purple even the help had their game day jerseys on. The mall had a very nice Ravens display out there, if this would have been the Mrs credit card, I would of had a VERY Purple Christmas.

Coors needs to come out with some purple beer for us..

Crav,

Keep that Purple Passion coming !

:gorave: