ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Beckham Arrest Warrent for Buttocks Slapping

vmax

He's a moron.

And the Browns Circus keeps on rolling....

New Orleans police on Thursday issued an arrest warrant for Cleveland Browns wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. on a complaint of simple battery.

Video surfaced this week showing Beckham slapping the buttocks of a Superdome security guard in the LSU locker room after the Tigers' national championship victory over Clemson on Monday in New Orleans.

He's on a roll!

Beckham was also captured on video passing out money to several LSU players immediately after the Tigers' 42-25 victory.  But on the Barstool Sports "Pardon My Take" podcast, LSU quarterback Joe Burrow said the cash was real. If the money being doled out by Beckham was real, it would be a violation of NCAA bylaws. Cash is an example of impermissible benefits that are prohibited by the governing body.

So LSU wins the National Championship and he finds a way to get mega face time in the spotlight. No ego problems here.

Antonio Brown must be his agent.

You can bet LSU is not happy about this.

austin-powers-the-spy-who-shagged-me-ss1

He hasn't turned himself in. There's no other way for him to win unless he apologizes for poor behavior.

On Friday, New Orleans District Attorney Leon Cannizzaro went on record to say he hopes Beckham surrenders himself so that this “silly” issue can end.

“I would hope that he would turn himself in so this matter can be disposed of,” Cannizzaro said, per Mary Kay Cabot of Cleveland.com.

He continued, issuing some harsh commentary on how Beckham’s actions caused the spotlight to be turned away from LSU’s championship.

“It’s very disturbing to me, I will be very candid with you about that,’’ Cannizzaro, who will decide whether to prosecute Beckham, said. “At a time when we should be celebrating in my opinion, probably one of the greatest football teams in the history of America, probably one of the best quarterbacks we’ve ever seen in the history of this country, a great coaching staff, when all of the focus should be on these young men and their accomplishments, unfortunately we see this very, very silly and uncalled for event by someone that has now caused the whole focus of what should be a celebratory event to be now sanctioned and to be scrutinized now by LSU, to be scrutinized by the SEC, by the NCAA, by the NFL and now our police department and ultimately this office.”

Finally, Cannizzaro said that, “as a citizen I am disturbed and sort of put out by this event.’’..........https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaafb/district-attorney-rips-obj-urges-him-to-surrender-end-silly-matter/ar-BBZ4EP6?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=U508DHP

Suddenly, people in Cleveland are striking their hands on peoples buttocks. 

MV5BMjEzOTc4MjU5NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNDI2  "Buttock slapping is becoming the rage in Cleveland. It could become an epidemic if constructive action isn't taken immediately."