ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Kindle could miss 2011 as well

OutsideRzAcE

Kindle didnt deserve shit!!!!! we gave the kid 350g's for what? a show of good faith?? then we get pissed on...

This really leads me to believe that his "fall" down the steps was 100% alcohol related...

Release him and chalk it up as a wasted pick..Thats all you can do.

Cleetz - this year there was 'one reason' he couldn't play - and we were willing to bet on overcoming that. At least short-term.

Next year it's 2-3 reasons he can't play. Or perhaps even practice.

I'm not saying he will overcome any of his problems, I am just saying it is a very low risk for us to take and I would not be surprised to see him re-signed next year.

I'm not saying he will overcome any of his problems, I am just saying it is a very low risk for us to take and I would not be surprised to see him re-signed next year.

At what cost?? Figure the Ravens will be into him 3/4 of a million dollars, and hes never had the pads on..Bllllll Cut him and move on, he sounds like another Pac-Man Jones..He's a perfect Bengal.

$400,000 is not "low risk". Comparatively, sure, but you can't call it that. It's called stupid.

It's not guaranteed though, cut him if he can't make it by the end of training camp, or sooner. Compared to what we've done in the past signing guys like Kenny Hamlin, Frank Walker and Cory Ivy for $1 million+ a year, $400K for a guy as talented as Kindle is certainly worth the risk to me.

The best we can do is hope to know more by the time we have to make that decision.

Hope that there is a little more clarity on whether he'll be healthy enough to play. Ask the Commish what he's likely to do about the DUI.

If you don't know either of those answers, why bother? You can always try to sign him when you know those answers.