ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Win and They're In

vmax

Cmon, you all spent the past 3-5 weeks getting me to believe in this team when I reallyd didn't want to, and now that we've made the playoffs and have our shot, we're not gonna seize the moment?!?!?

Bring Indianopolis on, Cmon Peyton, we'll go to your place and we'll put you in your place! Cmon Ravens fans, this is our time to shine, our time to talk some smack and right the ship! We're gonna get em, Joe is ready!

Even though they are not as good as previous year Colts I still dont want to play them. Peyton & co seem to have out number.

I solely want to go as far as we can go, I am not interested in exorcising any demons, getting any payback, or taking the tough road.

Indy, Steelers, Pats....all in their houses....that looks like the road.

The Ravens are mentally tough enough and physically talented enough to get the job done.

Just take it one game at a time.

I have a feeling you may be right Cleetz. It would be unfortunate because I want the other three! I want em bad.

No way, while I do believe we have a chance of beating Indy, Pittsburgh, and New England individually, playing these teams back-to-back-to-back on the road is immensely tolling. Remember the 2008 playoffs: the Dolphins game was a breeze, but that Titans game on the road took a lot out of this team. By the time we had to go to Pittsburgh, this team was physically exhausted. Granted, we are a lot healthier this time of year than we were in 2008, but it is still tolling. I'll gladly take two of the big three, that's enough.

Bring the tough road, bring it now! It starts today! You don't hunt Lions hoping you'll catch it naping!

Since you capitalized Lions I assume you mean the Detroit Lions. While after the way we played today I do think they would be a tough match for us, unfortunately they didnt make the AFC playoffs so we cannot play them.